Sunday, February 1, 2009

Morning shoppers

My first experience this morning at CVS with elderly ladies that clear the shelves! I was going after the revitalift and the candles and the chewable asperin. This lady had the cashier unlock the cabinet and I got my four revitalift cleansers(which they had like 8 of) and they had two stacks of the wipes. This lady took like 6 wipes and 4 cleansers-is that fair? Does everyone clear the shelves? If you got there first wouldnt you get what you want or would you leave some? Ask yourself that next time you get to a deal or discover a good deal before anyone else...you get upset when someone does it to you but do you do it too/ I try not too and so far I havent even had enough coupons to do it!

2 comments:

Savvy Saving Momma said...

It's frustrating when people have multiple cards and take advantage! I didn't need the revitalift this morning but it did tick me off. I guess I better get my pregnant self up earlier like usuall to get what I want. Leasoned learned :)

Frances said...

It is frustrating to get to the store and find empty shelves. It is often poor planning on the store's part. I went to CVS last night and they had 3 Electrasol. 3! Yes, I am sorry to say I cleared the shelf. But my other CVS didn't even have a spot for it. I had 10 coupons and ended up leaving some on the Electrasol at Kroger. Maybe someone will use them today.