Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weekend shopping

Sorry I havent posted in a while. I was sick for over a week with the flu, 2 pink eyes,1 ear infection and pnuemonia. NOT FUN!!!

CVS 2/15/09

2 total toothpastes
6 12packs of diet coke
-4 $1 off any coke product
-2 $1 off and total toothpaste

TOOP: $22 got back $16 ECb not bad for all that coke!

I havent really been cvsing lately but on sundays. I am planning on going tonight to do the neutragena deal. Buy 2 facial cleansers get $10ECB back. The $2.99 face bars are working for this deal so its a $4 MM.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Hey I love your blog....

Great post!!

I'm the admin at www.WeUseCoupons.com and was wondering if your interested in a link exchange??

I have a blog wall on our site with useful coupon blogs.... here is the url:

http://www.weusecoupons.com/index.php?pageid=blogroll

My husband also makes blog buttons for FREE!!! I didn't see one off hand, but if you don't have one, he will make one for you. If your interested in exchanging let me know!!!

Lacy
Admin @ weusecoupons.com