Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CVS and Wags trips on 1/25 and 1/26

AHH! Sorry I havent been posting so much! I am sooo behind on things. I went to CVS Sunday morning first thing and got 10(5 on each card) gillette shampoos for FREE and got back 15 ECB with each. I also purchased the 2/$1 tissues, 2 huggies diapers. I also bought the 3 Advil cold and sinus for $15, used $6 in coupons and paid $4 OOP and got back $5-Not a bad week! Not as good as others but not bad. I also got 7 bags of Stacys pita chips, used 7 $1.50 off q's and $10 ECB. Paid $0.50 for 7 bags and got $10ECB back!

I then went to Walgreens and loaded up on frosted flakes for their $1.99 cereal. I used $1.50 off of 2 q and I also used $3 off of 2 q. Made for some cheap breakfasts! I also got the dove deodorant for $1.25 not too bad. I ordered some q's so I can get 8 of them and use $10rr and get $10rr back . It will cost me $2.00 OOP for 8 deodorants. I am also getting more yes more free whipps bars-I dont know what I am going to do with all those whipps! I went last night to get 2 bags of starbucks chocolates and2 Frappocinos and I had trouble with the cashier. She or the manager didnt want to give me 2 boxes of chocolate and 2 drinks for $4! It would have been even better if I found the $1 off on box of starbucks chocolate blinkie! I wanted to use the coupon from the ES catalog. They wouldnt let me do it so I went to the next walgreens and they let me. AHH some ppl!

No comments: