Thursday, January 22, 2009

Walgreens and CVS 1/20/09

CVS Trip last night was okay. I still had those same three ECB I have been trying to burn. I desided to do the Hallmark card thing. I got 15 hallmark cards for nothing OOP and still have my $3 ECb! I am going to try to see how long I can roll it :D I also got an excedrine for free and an excedrine back and body for free. I got 2 dawn dish detergents for $0.69 I had a $1.00 coupon. Not a bad trip! I then went to walgreens to try to do the pepsi deal again(I have done it like 3 times and the ragu and pb deal like 3 or 4 times) Needless to say I have like 15 jars of pb(With all of the lunches I make I go through a jar a week!) They only had doritoes and they went bad like 3 weeks ago-ewwww! I looked and they had NO gatorade and I decided not to do the pepsi deal at this walgreens. I ended up doing the band aide deal and then found the Muana Loa macadamias I have been looking for!!! I cleaned them out on them too! I totaled everything I have gotten from walgreens up and I ended up with like 10 jars of ragu, 15 jars of pb, 30 gatorades, 10 packs of pepsi, 6 muana loa,2 packs of band aides-phew and still have $13 in RR to use! Oh yeah and I made $3 off all of my reese's whips candy bars! I have the gift card being mailed to me. I used 20 man q. for $1.00/2 and they are on sale for 2/$1.00 so I have 40 whipps candy bars- ugh!

2 comments:

Savvy Saving Momma said...

The Mauna Lao's are yummy!!

Brigitte said...

What is the gift card about?? Just curious as I am a HUGE Walgreens fan! & I love reading your blog. I am from CM.