Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Walgreens got back to me!

okay I dint here back from CS but I DID get a call from the store manager! He said he looked at the receipt from my transaction, and checked out the products. He said I wasnt in the wrong and it should have worked. If it didnt he said the manager on duty should have come up front. He said I was welcone to come in and get the products that I wanted to get and he would make sure it went in. I went there and the cs I hated(xxxx ) was there. I asked to speak with the manager and he said what do you want him for? I saidd because he called me at home and TOLD me to ask for him when I got there!!!!! Thats why! He pushed everything through and the starbuckks deal worked on its own!!!!!! YAY!!! So it sometimes helps to complain! I also said I was made to look like a criminal for using coupons and that I went to abingdon with my coupons with no problem. He said he was sorry for losing a customer and hopes that I shop at that one again.........and apoligized again. YAY!! A happy ending!_________________ So I went in there and did my transactions-even the manager couldnt believe that! Oh BTW-it went through today which means that cashier that said she was soooo good-apparently cant run a cash register right HEHE!

No comments: