Monday, January 19, 2009

CVS trip on 1/18/09

I had some ECB's I wanted to burn because dh lost his card and got a new one, well the old one and new one are both connected to his phone number so I want to burn the ones on the card and just give them jis phone number. It didnt happen! I had $8 to burn and walked out with $3 and got 6 dawns and some cottonelle wipes :( oh well

Transaction #1
2 CVS 5ct allergy med $3.79 get $3.79 in ECB
FREE!

Transaction #2
Pepsi deal to roll som ECB's
8 gatorades 4/$5
4 pepsi 12 packs 4/$12
used $11 ECB got back $10
Total OOP was $11.xx

Next week will be better. This weekend was great! I ended up with like 20 pepsi 12 packs and alot of other great finds! I even talked DH to go get the chrome storage shelf that was on sale at Target this weekend for my great deals! He is always laughing at me but this weekend when he go this $0.50 gatorades -he wasnt laughing! Next week I told him I can get free razors-he said I can always use them! He is even now driving me to get deals! Ahh!!! I love it!!

2 comments:

Savvy Saving Momma said...

That's great your dh is on board! Mine thinks we have a big enough stockpile and doesn't understand why I keep going back for me.

Frances said...

Great deals! Keep up the good work. DHs really get on board when they find that THEY get to have some of the goodies we find.