Friday, January 9, 2009

CVS trip 1/09/09

CVS today is not my favorite place.....the cashier there had no idea on things

I went earlier to get the throat coolers and I cant find my receipt but they didnt have the throat coolers so I had to find some other things on the spot I did get the nasogel thing for the $7.99 ECb and it has a $3.00 mail in rebate so its a MM!!! But in that one -I spent $11 in ECB and got back $12 so not bad....esp with 2 screaming kids. Anyway I went back tonight and this cashier annoyed me-she confused me so bad but here is what I did...

transaction 1-
1 Freestyle lite $9.99
1 hersheys choco skittles $.22
1 choco santa $.19
1 Kotex w/bonus pack $3.27
1 cvs brand sandwich bag $2.99
1 cvs brand sandwich bag B1G1 50% off $1.49
1 Nasogel $7.99

coupons used
-$1 kotex
-$3/$15
-$3 cvs brand
-$9.99 freestyle

-$7.99 ECB(from previous nasagel from this afternoon)
-$1 ECB
total OOP $0.16 saved $95.07 spent $9ECB got back $10 ECB !!! WOOHOO

transaction 2(the weird one) I paid for everything and told her I couldnt find my $3/$15 so I went on without it because she wouldnt just put it in there....(I have 2 cards and this is the one that I havent built any ECB's on yet so I thought the nasagel would be a good way to start)

I got
1 Freestyle monitor $9.99
1CVS brand paper towel $1.99
1 cvs brand paper towel B1G1 50%off $.99
1 Listerine agent cool blue $5.89
1 Nasagel $7.99

coupons
-$3 off cvs
-$9.99 monitor
OOP was $5.87 and got $3 ECB saved $78.99

well I didnt notice that all my ECB didnt print. On the way out I found my coupon so I asked if I could use it and she said yes. She did a couple things on the computer and handed me $6. I didnt get any ECB because she took it from me and just gave me the $3. So she didnt charge me for the nasagel and the other stuff ended up being free-I made $0.13 ! OH WELL it all was completely free but no ECB oh well cant have it all

1 comment:

Savvy Saving Momma said...

You're doing a great job!
I am so jealous you live close to CVS!!