Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CVS and walgreens

I have been contemplating upcoming deals in my head and decided to write them here so I wouldnt forget....

Walgreens has skippy pb next week on sale for $1.99. If you buy 8 you get $10 RR. I have coupons for $0.40 off. If I use those coupons and my $10 rr from another order, I get 8 peanut butters for about $ .32 each! Cant beat that with a stick...

CVS has an upcoming deal with gillette fushion gamer on sale for $7.99 with 4 ECB so I have a bunch of coupons for $4.00 off=Free razor!!!!

FOOD LION is having a sale this week starting today on COKE products. Its 3/$9 12 packs-I have coke coupons found next to ritz cracker boxes so its 3/$6 not bad! I am also going to MARS they have the spray COOL WHIP on sale starting today for $.99 and I have a $1.00 off coupon-FREE!!!!

I am also still stocking up on my cough drops and my free oust from Walgreens-i think I still have like 12 coupons of B1G1 Free=FREE FOR ME~~~!! gotta love coupons.

I went last night to Target to get my 30 boxes of Electrasol. I have never seen it this cheap for the 25% FREE boxes! I got all 30 for $22.00

CVS TRIP 1/13/09
I bought 2 GE cheese crackers ,2 packs of spongebob stickers,2 candies and 2 rolls of wrapping paper for $.04 OOP(Used $2.00 ECB and got back $2.00). I did this same transaction twice.... I then bought two of the CVS detergents (B1G1 FREE) and paid $2.96 OOP

No comments: