Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting things for free

Some of you have left comments and some of you have emailed me about how I get free items at CVS....the latest was the gillette fusion gamer razor.... THey are on sale this week for $7.99, and get $4ECB. I have a $4 off coupon. I bought one at $7.99 used the $4.00 off coupon and gave them $4 ECB and got it for free and just had to pay tax. Then I got another $4ECB on my receipt.

Here is another example: Gillette shampoo for men was on sale this week at CVS for $4.99 and get $3 ECB. I had a $2/off 1 coupon AND a $2/2 coupon so I bought 2 it came to $9.98 I gave her my $6 ECB 2-$2 /2 coupons and I also gave her my $2/2 coupons so I got some toothpaste for free:)If I didnt have the $2/2 coupon, it would still be free and I would get back $6 ECB.

I am up to $40 ECB between 2 cards and have saved over $800 since the beginning of the year! I have only spent about $100 OOP but that includes my mess ups when I first started! HAHA!!

No comments: